The Department of Biomedical l Engineering offers the following research-based programmes leading to the degrees of:
- Master of Engineering (M.Eng.)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
The goal of our postgraduate programmes is to nurture researchers/scientists with the following characteristics:
- Ability to apply a multidisciplinary approach to solving Biomedical Engineering problems;
- Ability to perform research projects independently;
- A creative and curious mind for biomedical science and technology;
- An enthusiasm and desire to make an impact on academia and industry.
The minimum requirement for admission to M.Eng or PhD programme is a Bachelor’s degree with honours (at least 2nd Class Lower) or its equivalent.
International candidates are expected to submit their TOEFL and GRE test scores in support of their applications. Candidates are also expected to have the ability to pursue research in the candidate’s proposed field of advanced study