Unfit Release Notes
Release 3.0 (August, 2014)
- Introduction of Particle Swarm algorithm.
- Improved GenericOptimizer that collates and provides common functionality.
- Experimental support for multi-threaded execution using C++11 futures.
- All unit tests and examples have been grouped into suites.
Release 2.1 (November, 2013)
- Introduction of Genetic algorithm.
- Introduction of Differential Evolution algorithm.
Release 2.0-beta (June, 2013)
- Introduction of Levenberg-Marquardt algorithm.
- There was a change in the interface of GenericCostFunction. The overloaded operator () now has to return a vector of residuals defined as the difference between the experimental data and your model equation.
Release 1.1 (August, 2012)
- Significant code refactoring, with addition of GenericOptimizer class. Improved testing.
Release 1.0 (June, 2012)
- First release of Unfit with working Nelder-Mead algorithm for minimisation problems.