We are seeking highly motivated and talented postdoctoral fellows, students and research officers. Please contact Dr. Shao (email@example.com) if you are interested in joining our team.
Our current research projects include:
1. Circulating biomarkers (e.g., exosomes, extracellular vesicles) for noninvasive diagnostics and therapeutics
2. Novel assay development for diverse molecular analyses
3. Organic and inorganic nanomaterial synthesis and applications
4. Microfluidics for point-of-care clinical applications
5. Development of highly sensitive miniaturized magnetic, optical and electrical sensors
Biomarker discovery and assay development
* Expertise in biomarker characterization, sequencing, protein engineering, cloning, bioconjugation or related areas.
* PhD in Biological Sciences, Molecular and Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry or related disciplines.
* Expertise in organic and inorganic synthesis, nanomaterial characterization, micro- and nanofabrication, bioanalytical chemistry or related areas.
* PhD in Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Materials Science and Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or related disciplines.
* Expertise in micro- and nanofabrication, sensor prototyping, circuit design, optical engineering, microfluidics or related areas.
* PhD in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Optical Engineering, Applied Physics or related disciplines.
To apply, please send Dr. Shao your application (Postdoc Application) containing your cover letter, CV, and three references (name, institution, email).
Prospective PhD candidates should have a strong undergraduate degree in a relevant Science/Engineering discipline.
Scholarship opportunities are available for excellent PhD candidates.
To apply, please send Dr. Shao your application (PhD Student Application) containing your CV, academic transcripts, any English proficiency test score (IELTS, TOEFL, GRE) if available, and three references (name, institution, email).
Staff Research Officers/Engineers
Applicants should have a strong undergraduate degree in a relevant Science/Engineering discipline. Previous research experience in related areas is preferred.
To apply, please send Dr. Shao your application (Research Officer Application) containing your CV, academic transcripts, and three references (name, institution, email).
Final Year Project/Research Attachment/Internship Students
Interested to join our diverse team? Please contact Dr. Shao or drop by her office for a chat about our current projects.